We Are 5 Star Concrete Coatings
A premier, full service, fully licensed and insured, family owned and operated concrete company.
About Our Company
Solid color stains
Water proof deck coating
Garage Storage Systems
Overhead racks (fixed & motorized)
Garage Storage Cabinets Info
Garage Storage Cabinets
Thanks to our storage options, you can transform any garage with 5 Star Concrete Coatings on your side. We now supply contractors, homeowners, and business owners with high-quality, custom-made garage storage cabinets and other garage storage fixtures. Our garage storage cabinets deliver the same combination of strength, durability, and attractiveness as our flooring materials and come with the same factory-direct value. Available in a wide range of makes and finishes, our cabinets are the answer to all of your garage storage needs.
Custom-Made Garage Storage Cabinets & Fixtures
At 5 Star Concrete Coatings, we want to be your one-stop shop for garage renovations and makeovers. We know from talking with our customers that there’s a need for high-quality, American-made storage options on the market. That’s why we launched our own line of made-to-order, custom-built garage storage cabinets, manufactured in our Anaheim, CA, manufacturing facility.
Our garage storage cabinets combine European design with American strength. All of our cabinets are crafted out of high-strength particle board and come in a range of attractive finishes. Our garage storage cabinets are crafted using cabinet-manufacturing equipment from Biesse, an Italian company whose reputation for high quality cabinetry extends across the globe. Using rear-loading panel saws, point-to-point CNC machines, and high-speed edge banders, our employees craft every garage storage cabinet order to exacting precision.
Garage storage cabinets from 5 Star Concrete Coatings not only offer exceptional strength, precision, and an attractive appearance, they’re also easy to install. In fact, our pantry garage storage cabinet takes less than 20 minutes to assemble and install in any garage, sales floor, or showroom.
In addition to our garage storage cabinets, 5 Star Concrete Coatings now also offers overhead racks, countertops, and slatwall, making it easy to reshape the storage possibilities of any garage.
Choose from our garage storage cabinets below to find the right product for your next project.
Features & Advantages
- Fast assembly and installation
- Available in Maple, Cherry, Charcoal (Storm Grey), Black, White, Almond, Chocolate, Red**, Blue**, Geneva*, Looks Likeatree*, Seems Likeatree*, and Appears Likeatree*, with all-white interiors
- Stainless steel finished handles
- European manufactured hinges
- Industrial grade particle board (per ASTM standards)
- 1″ shelves have a maximum weight capacity of 75 lbs.
- Optional aluminum shelf stiffeners also available
- Optional support legs available if the garage cabinet’s expected storage weight exceeds 300 lbs.
- Residential garages
- Retail areas
- Commercial shop areas
- Showroom areas
Concrete Sealing Info
When to Seal Concrete?
Sealing a surface after any floor treatment is crucial. Regardless of whether the floor is stamped, stained, coated with acrylic, epoxy, or polyurea polyaspartic. It serves as a protective layer against damage. Everyone knows that concrete is quite porous, absorbing liquids and dirt easily. This could cause damage from within the slab. With a good layer of sealer, pores are kept closed and covered. It also helps enhance any decorative treatment done on the surface. It enhances colors and adds a bit of shine for a more polished look.
Aside from sealing newly resurfaced floors, it is also ideal to reseal previously sealed surfaces. If the floor is not as shiny or polished as it was before, or there are evident signs of moisture or dirt penetrating the surface, then it is time for you to reseal.
Types of Sealers
There are different types of sealers. It is important to know the right one to use. Consult a professional contractor to know which of the following should be used:
- Acrylic – Being the most affordable, this has a life expectancy of up to 3 years, depending on usage, of course. It dries in just a few hours after application.
- Epoxy – This is made when a resin and a hardener are combined and mixed thoroughly. This is a durable material, resistant to most types of damage. It is important to note that epoxy is not very stable when exposed to UV rays so it is only recommended for indoor use.
- Penetrating Sealer – From the name itself, it penetrates deep into the slab. This is ideal for outdoor surfaces that experience freeze-thaw cycles. It is also resistant to damage caused by deicing salts. While other sealers create a thin, protective film on the surface, this does not. This way, concrete is able to breathe any moisture vapor out from within.
- Polyurethane – This material is known to dry really fast, ideal for urgent projects. It is often used on hardworking floors like those in the garage, commercial spaces, industrial establishments, and more.
Take a look at some of the beautiful work we’ve done in the past. If you like what you see, please contact us and we’d love to give you an estimate.
Contact Us For An Estimate
To learn more about our products, design, and services call us today or fill out the form below to request your fast, free quote!
Utah Sales (435)359-8729